We are looking for someone with horticultural picking supervisor experience to be in charge of the day to day running of flower and hop pickers. It would be extremely useful if you have experience, although this is not essential as we will train you in house.
The applicant would work from May to October full time. This may well suit someone who is self-employed, near to retirement or retired.
Responsibilities would include:
• Day to day supervision of casual harvest workers who are predominantly English speaking
• Casual labour recruitment and communication
• Induction & training of new pickers
• Improving efficiency and productivity of pickers
• Problem solving and planning
• Working in conjunction with quality control
• Creating and maintaining a record system of flowers and hops picked
• Recording times worked and using clocking in App technology
• Pay will be commensurate to experience.
• You would start in mid-May.
We are a small friendly business and we are looking forward to meeting a can do, enthusiastic and motivated new member of staff.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Mike Barker for further information using firstname.lastname@example.org