Hop Picking Terms & Conditions
Tickets are valid only for the date and time stated. Please check your ticket(s) and/or confirmation email on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Tickets are valid for the named person and cannot be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of the event date; Should cancellation of any workshop be necessary, Essentially Hops will exchange or refund tickets on a case by case basis.
Please print your confirmation email and bring it with you on the day; as this will be your ticket for the event.
We have limited disabled access but aim to accommodate everyone, please contact us if you have any mobility issues or extra requirements using email@example.com.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your experience.
- Children MUST be supervised at all times as we are a working farm. This might not be a suitable experience for children under 5 years old.
- You MUST wear Wellington Boots (as they’ll have to be dipped in Sanitiser to protect the Hops)
- GLOVES are also important for Hop Picking
- Picking experiences are wholly dependant on the weather, for that reason we are unable to provide a refund for bad weather, however we will do our best to reschedule or make adjustments so that part of the experience can go ahead if appropriate.
For further information, please see our general Terms and Conditions.